Zip Grip Go Tire Traction
The Zip Grip Go is a brilliantly designed, easy to use, alternative traction device for snow and mud. They fit all rims up to 22″ on cars, vans, SUV & trucks. They are a must have for winter driving and everyone should have a set in their winter emergency kit. Buy a package or two of our Zip Grip Go cleated tire traction aids and you will not have the need for heavy metal snow chains anymore!
- Easy to use and can be completely installed in mintues.
- Dual directional cleats with double tiered design give you amazing results when getting unstuck fromsnow,ice and mud.
- Unlike chains you can’t put on when stuck, ZipGripGo allows you to get out and going again when stuck.
- Each Zip Grip Go package can easily be stored in a trunk, glove box, suit case, or back seat.
- Easy and light to carry in the back of your car.
- Amazing results in the cold winter and hot summer climates.
- Easy to use even AFTER getting stuck.
- Fully adjustable to fit any tire size up to 22 inches.
Zip Grip Go is a new, innovative emergency traction aid for drivers who want or need the assurance of snow chains but prefer the convenience zip ties. Keep in mind that these are not your traditional “Zip Tie” as they are super tough and durable so there is no need to worry about them breaking off easily. Designed to work best for driving your car, van or truck short distances and at slower speeds until you get un-stuck and to safety.
Features & Benefits
- Gets your vehicle unstuck from mud, snow, or winter weather.
- No need to carry heavy chains or hard to use applications.
- Easy to install and keep in your trunk.
- Quickly installs even while your stuck.
- Zip Grip Go should be in vehicle every emergency kit.
- Each Package includes 10 cleated ties with locking mechanisms.
- Fits rims up to 22″
- Use at least 5 ties per tire.
Zip Grip Go INSTALLATION VIDEO
Have a Larger Vehicle?
We have a comparable solution for SUV’s and Small Commercial Vehicles (TruckClawII) and for large tractor trailers (The Original TruckClaw).
Learn More About These Options atTruckClaws.net